Reviews, Reflections, Recollections

Just a blog filled with my usual irreverent observations about life and all that.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

enjoys reading and is perpetually trying to find space for all of the books he owns in his room. He also enjoys films, and in particular, going to the cinema. Although a self-confessed trivia buff, reports that he is an insufferable know-it-all are completely unfounded. He enjoys a nice glass of tipple now and then, be it a pint of beer, a glass of wine or a single malt whisky.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

The days fly by

Another day where nothing much seems to have happened. Finished my copy of The Rise and Fall of Atheism instead of finishing a boring philosophy essay on induction. So much for motivation. Woke up late, did my hour in the library, returned some Union library books and went to the tutorial and blagged basically.

Then it was the quiz squad tryouts in the evening. Had only seven people turn up, some of whom were really impressive though. I am getting rather disillusioned with the quiz squad as it is taking up an enormous amount of my time - every monday of the the term plus a lot of other days beside, and I guess I have just gone a bit overboard with all the quizzing and I need a bit of a break from it.

Worse still, I have an essay for tomorrow that is not yet written and needs doing tonight. Oh joy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been reading random blogs on and off (I have a life) for many months, and stumbled upon yours and happen to bookmark this for some reason. That was months before I got here in oxford. and that was before I became one of the seven people who came for the try-outs! I was one of the non-impressive ones by the way! haha! cheers!

30 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home