Reviews, Reflections, Recollections

Just a blog filled with my usual irreverent observations about life and all that.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

enjoys reading and is perpetually trying to find space for all of the books he owns in his room. He also enjoys films, and in particular, going to the cinema. Although a self-confessed trivia buff, reports that he is an insufferable know-it-all are completely unfounded. He enjoys a nice glass of tipple now and then, be it a pint of beer, a glass of wine or a single malt whisky.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Random Time Warp

Looking over the past few days, I have no idea where the time has gone. I had a major essay crisis on Sunday night for Monday and basically never recovered. Several long, completely unproductive nights later, with no work done and basically nothing accomplished, I find myself here again staring at my computer, facing another essay crisis. It's like all that time has disappeared down some random time warp and there has been nothing to show from it.

I guess it has been just a bit difficult to get going. The term starts and you have your high ambitions about attending lectures and going for classes and doing essays, and somehow things don't quite live up to the ideal, and disintegrate very quickly. It's not even like I am not interested in what I am doing - very often I really am, I guess it is a matter of being able to just plan your life, sit down and get things done, and I really have to make more of any effort.

Anyway, I shall leave this piece of self-reflection/ranting/feeble plea into the ether here and try and get back to my essay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home