Reviews, Reflections, Recollections

Just a blog filled with my usual irreverent observations about life and all that.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

enjoys reading and is perpetually trying to find space for all of the books he owns in his room. He also enjoys films, and in particular, going to the cinema. Although a self-confessed trivia buff, reports that he is an insufferable know-it-all are completely unfounded. He enjoys a nice glass of tipple now and then, be it a pint of beer, a glass of wine or a single malt whisky.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Nought Week

Its been a typical nought week - everyone has come back to College and things look to be buzzing a lot more.

Been reading rather sporadically and in a rather shotgun manner, something that has been coupled with vain attempts to get my sleep cycle back into whack. Did finish Gaddis book about the cold war, and some other interesting bits and pieces, and started on a Cold War timeline. Gaddis book was clearly meant for a popular audience, but it very gripping nonetheless. Instead of heading back home, I found myself just captivated reading the last chapter of the book about the fall of Communism - it was a wonderful feeling, and something I hope will be present throughout this entire revision period.

Other than that I have been trying very hard to get my revision classes organized and sorted out, which I seem to have done relatively well, all things considered.

Now I shall get down to swotting for my Knowledge and Reality collection taking place tomorrow.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home