Reviews, Reflections, Recollections

Just a blog filled with my usual irreverent observations about life and all that.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

enjoys reading and is perpetually trying to find space for all of the books he owns in his room. He also enjoys films, and in particular, going to the cinema. Although a self-confessed trivia buff, reports that he is an insufferable know-it-all are completely unfounded. He enjoys a nice glass of tipple now and then, be it a pint of beer, a glass of wine or a single malt whisky.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Aching Head

I suddenly found myself with a headache, somewhat inexplicably, so I popped two panadols, with coke (I hope that isn't a bad combination in any way, I know panadol with alcohol is not a good idea). I also made myself some chicken and vegetable soup, following the old maxim that chicken soup cures all ills, though mine was of the canned Marks and Spencer's variety and thus probably lacking in any regenerative function. I probably made it worse by zapping it in the microwave instead of simmering it over the fire in a pot.

After all that, I feel quite a bit better (it being 2am now). Not that it has helped my productivity much at all. To give my addled brain a rest (addled from what you may well ask, quite fairly), I browsed a book called "know it all" which is an intriguing quest of one man to read through the whole of the Encyclopedia Britannica, which I am sad to say is actually a personal quest which I shall fulfill one day (beats reading through the bible, which is like so passe and so much less of a challenge!). More on all of this later.

Tomorrow is a new day. I need to be more productive tomorrow. I am going to go to bed now and hope for a fresh start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home